IEPS with its network of institutes offers undergraduate and Certificate level programs in Hospitality Management, Logistics and Fashion designing .
IEPS is a process driven organization that is geared-up to help people driven businesses across the nation to perform better. Our Placement alliances & Industry Ti-Ups with our focus on high-quality trainings will help students to become efficient, multi-skilled and well-trained professionals.
The Salient features of the agreement between
IEPS and Franchise will be as follows:
- IEPS will contribute with all the following:
- Will lend its brand to be used for the period mentioned in the agreement.
- Intellectual property required to set up and manage the institute, i.e., curriculum, recruitment and training, certification etc.
- Will suggest specific standardized designs and equipments required for effective delivery of the programs
- Will assist students in placements.
- The Franchisee is expected to:
- Make necessary capital and operational expenses.
- Set up the institute strictly in accordance with the design policies of IEPS.
- Adhere to other general guidelines as specified by IEPS.
- Conduct recruitment of necessary staff as specified by IEPS. Incur local advertising/marketing costs as agreed with IEPS.
- The agreement is on a revenue sharing model.
- Investments and ROI:
Below mentioned is a brief on the requirements:
- Land & Building: 1,000 to 4,000 Sq. ft. of Carpet Area
- Capital Costs: Will depend on the current condition of the premises
- Brand Fee covers the costs of international affiliations and initial set up.